Monday, September 21, 2009

Present from Nuffnang

Today, I've recieved a box of surprises from Nuffnang! The mail man came knocking at our front door at 8-9am and woke my parents up. They thought that I was online shopping again and bought so much that it has to come in a box.

Since I slept at nearly 7am, I was totally unaware of my surroundings and realised my package at 6pm when I finally woke up and came downstairs to ramage the kitchen for food.

In the box, it contained many goodies: A thank you letter from Nuffnang, $10 Coles Myer gift card, bottle of Spring Valley juice, John West tuna, Leggos sauce and 2 Redken mini packs.


As I previously mentioned, I came downstairs to look for food so John West tuna was gobbled up immediately. Oh god the tuna was so nice. I have always been a Greenseas tuna fan but now I think John West is great too!! Damn the power of free samples!

Thinking about food, my mum bought take away from Lotus Pond at Star City. My brother is a great fan of Fujian (Fukien) but they have recently changed their menu. Sadly his all time favourite has been deleted off the menu so we had to ask the chef if he could make them.

The receipt was HILARIOUS! Instead of Fukien friedrice, the waitor wrote FUCKING friedrice. As you imagined, my whole family was laughing our ass off at home. Old news though~this happened 10days ago but I was too busy to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment